KUDOS network Terms & Conditions
KUDOS network reserves the right to change its Terms & Conditions at any time, for any reason, without notice. We also reserve the right to change the methods through which free items are earned. This may include, but is not limited to, increasing the number of referrals you have to earn. We may also add or remove any product listed as an incentive at any time. If we replace a product, the new product may not be of equal value.
We reserve the right to change the products or offers at any time, for any reason.
- All users must provide 100% accurate information.
- All shipping addresses must be valid and real. Fake addresses will not have items shipped to them and will have their accounts placed on hold.
- Items may not be shipped to PO Boxes.
- Only 1 account is allowed per shipping address. All accounts with the same shipping address will be placed on hold. There is no guarantee that they will ever be taken off of hold.
- One person may not have more then 1 account at ps3.kudosnetwork, even if they provide different shipping addresses. If a person is suspected of having more then one account, all suspicious accounts will be placed on hold. There is no guarantee that they will ever be taken off of hold.
- There may not be more than one account per IP address. Please note that using a shared internet connection may result in you having the same IP address as another user. This could result in your account being placed on hold and there is no guarantee that this status will ever be removed.
- Any accounts which share the same IP address will be permanently unlinked from any other accounts at the same IP and no user shall ever receive credit for any offers completed by these accounts.
- KUDOS network reserves the right to request proof of a user's address and / or identity.
- Referrals can not be transferred or donated from one account to another. Two or more accounts cannot be merged into one account.
- If your account is placed on hold, you are not permitted to create another account. Any user who is found to create an account when they already have an account that is on hold will be banned from ps3.kudosnetwork.
- A user may not use another person's name or information to receive products from this website. For example, one person may not join the site for another person, or complete offers for another person's account.
- Any unauthorised use, entry, or hacking into ps3.kudosnetwork is illegal and is punishable by law. The slightest violation of any law will provide sufficient impetus for us to prosecute the offender to the fullest extent of that law.
- By registering for an account on ps3.kudosnetwork, you agree to receive any 3rd party messages that we wish to send to you, including but not limited to, 3rd party advertisements and offers.
- You have the option of linking your ps3.kudosnetwork account to your Facebook account. You are only permitted to connect 1 Facebook account to 1 ps3.kudosnetwork account. Any breach of this agreement may result in loss of the feature for your account, and could lead to your account being placed on-hold.
- By signing up to KUDOS network you give permission for your email address and country to be displayed and accessible to the person who referred you (if applicable). We will never pass on your name and / or address to other users.
- The masking of referral links is not permitted. (When a user visits ps3.kudosnetwork our URL must be visible in the address bar.)
- Referring people via click-merchants or PTC websites is not permitted and will result in yourself and your referrals from that method being placed onhold.
- Receiving credit for an offer cannot be guaranteed. If you believe that you have completed an offer correctly, please visit the Support page in the Members area and use the Untracked Offer form to request a manual credit. We will try to give you credit for that offer, but we can not guarantee that you will receive any form of credit.
- Users must complete the offer by using the link provided by ps3.kudosnetwork. If you go to the web site directly, use another affiliates link, or go to the offer site by any means other then through this web site, we reserve the right not to give you credit for that offer.
- Users are responsible for saving all confirmation e-mails received by affiliate companies. These e-mails might be needed in the case that manual credit for an offer needs to be given.
- KUDOS network is not responsible for any unknown or unexpected charges that you receive from one or more of our offers. Read the offers terms and conditions before signing up.
- Users may only receive credit for the first time completion of any offer. If you have previously joined an offer whether on the KUDOS network sites or any other, you cannot then receive credit for completing that same offer again. Completing the same offer more than once will result in your account being placed on hold.
- KUDOS network are not responsible for delays in reporting offer completion or failure to receive offer credit.
- KUDOS network reserves the right to carry out random checks to confirm legitimacy of offer completions and credit may be withheld if satisfactory proof is not received.
- The use of virtual or prepaid credits cards to complete any offer is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Some offers have pending times which have been manually reduced by us for the benefit and convenience of our users. However, if we pay out a gift to a user using referrals which have been credited with one of these offers and those referrals subsequently decline when the advertiser has eventually checked them, we reserve the right to remove any approved referrals from the users account to compensate for this. This is the compromise you accept in order to benefit from offers with reduced pending periods.
- KUDOS network is not responsible for the availability of a product. If your selected gift is unavailable, and is likely to remain unavailable for some time, you may be contacted and given an alternative. If your gift is only temporarily unavailable, then this item may be backordered, and therefore you may experience a delay in receiving the item.
- If any account is suspected of false information in order to gain referrals, that account will be placed on hold immediately. There is no guarantee that they will ever be taken off of hold.
- Only one account per shipping address is allowed. If more then one account exists for the same shipping address, all of those accounts will be placed on hold. There is no guarantee that any of the accounts will ever be taken off of hold.
- We reserve the right to change or remove any free gift offered on any of our web sites at any time. If a free gift is replaced by a different gift, the new gift may not be of equal value to the gift being replaced.
- Any gifts which require currency conversion from GBP will be subject to conversion at the prevalent rate of the day. For example, "US$200 Amazon Vouchers" is the equivalent gift for "£100 Amazon Vouchers", so you would get the US$ conversion of £100, whatever that might be on the day we process your order. This was once $200 but could significantly less depending on the exchange rate.
- KUDOS network is not responsible for lost orders due to, but not limited to, incorrect shipping addresses or faults on behalf of the shipping companies.
- KUDOS network does not take returns or exchanges.
- KUDOS network cannot guarantee the receipt of any product regardless of offers completed or referrals gained. All users are subject to our fraud verification process before they receive any gift and if found to be fraudulent will never receive a gift.
- All orders are mailed to the address specified when the product is ordered. It is the responsibility of the user to make sure this address is correct. We are not responsible for failure of delivery due to, but not limited to: theft, erroneous delivery, mishandling during packaging or delivery or incorrect address.
- If a user does not receive a product, and has waited over 28 days from the time the gift was shipped, he/she should contact KUDOS network and confirm that their shipping address was correct. In the event that the gift was lost, KUDOS network will take reasonable effort to replace it if necessary.
- KUDOS network does not guarantee any product you receive, although standard manufacturers warranties will apply if appropriate.
- In a case where the wrong gift is shipped, we will make our best effort to replace the gift.
- If a product is found to be defective, the user should consult the warranty information included with the product. We are not responsible for the replacement or repair of defective products. Please contact the relevant vendor for questions about damaged or defective products you receive. In cases where you do not know what vendor shipped it to you, we can provide you with the appropriate vendor's contact information.
- KUDOS network reserves the right to change the requirements for receiving a free gift at any time, including but not limited to changing the number of referrals required to obtain the free gift.
- Upon receiving your free gift from us, you will be required to submit a testimonial in order that your account is reset for future use. This testimonial simply involves a rating of 1-5 stars, a small sentence or two describing your experience, and an uploaded photograph/screenshot of the item/transfer. The photo should have wording which says that it was received from us and the date you received it. A template is provided for this use in the feedback system. If you are unable to provide a suitable photograph/screenshot then please let us know via the SUPPORT system and we can reset you manually.
- Any user suspected of fraud, whether it be with the advertisers or not, will be placed on hold. The follow is a list entailing the most common types of offer completion fraud. Please note that this is not a complete list:
- Cancelling an offer within a few days of signing up
- Cancelling an offer without trying the service offered
- Using fake information for completing offers
- Using a pre-paid credit card for completing offers
- Signing up for an offer more than once (even if it is on different sites and even if one of the times it was not done through an incentive site)
- Signing up for an offer that you are not interested in
- Legal action may be pursued if a user is found to have done offers fraudulently.
- We reserve the right to screen all referrals for signs of fraud. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to determine which referrals are fraudulent, and to not disclose the reasoning behind this decision in order to protect our verification methods.
- Any user found discussing anything related to VCC fraud, buying referrals or anything similar on TheBotNet forum (or similar forum) will be permanently banned. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
VI. Account Disqualification
- Common reasons for account disqualification:
- Multiple accounts.
- Fraudulent referrals.
- Negative feedback from any of our affiliates, or offers being immediately canceled.
- More than one account at a users shipping address.
- Sending your referral link to others in an unsolicited or excessive manner (this includes but is not limited to: email, instant messages, chat rooms and social networking sites) or posting your referral link in newsgroups or online forums where not allowed.
- Posting information on a web site, forum, or auction relating to cancelling offers, including cancellation phone numbers, cancellation time frames, and any encouragement or direction to cancel the offers after signing up with them.
- The use of any software, hardware, service or technique to hide or disguise your identity or IP address is not allowed. This includes the use of any proxy server/service which is not part of your internet service provider. Furthermore, using an internet service provider whose purpose is to provide anonymous internet access is not allowed.
- If you join with a computer that others may join from, such as a shared, public, school or work computer, it is very likely that your account will be disqualified due to duplicate accounts. Please understand that this is one way we check for duplicate accounts and cannot afford to make exceptions for multiple accounts created from the same computer or computers sharing the same internet connection/proxy server.
- If you fail to complete your end of a referral trade by promising to pay and/or complete an offer for a user on a different site and not doing so or you acquire your referrals in a dishonest or fraudulent manner, you will be placed on hold.
- Additional Terms of account disqualification:
- We reserve the right to disqualify a user's account at any time should they be in violation of any of the terms & conditions outlined in this document.
- We are not responsible for notifying a user that his or her account has been disqualified.
- If an account is disqualified for any reason, all orders will be cancelled.
- If a user feels that he or she has been disqualified due to a mistake or misunderstanding, he or she may contact us via our web site. We do not guarantee any user will be able to get their hold/disqualified status reversed.
- We reserve the right to follow up legally on fraudulent activities.
- If a user has accounts on more than one KUDOS network web site and any of the user's accounts are disqualified due to fraudulent actions, we reserve the right for all of the users accounts on all other KUDOS network web sites to also be disqualified.
- We are not obligated to fully disclose the reasons for a disqualification if doing so may compromise our fraud detection methods.
- This agreement may be terminated by KUDOS network, for any reason, with or without cause, at any time. In doing so KUDOS network will not pay out for any unspent credits.
VII. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a support ticket on our site.
- Due to the volume of our customer service enquiries, we are unable to offer telephone support. All questions, comments, and concerns should be sent to us only after reading our entire FAQ, as many answers to common questions can be found on that page.
- Customer service enquiries are usually dealt with within 2 business days.
- We reserve the right to block any user from using our support system for any reason.